Quick Start Guide
Ensure you have fully read and understood the complete MySOZO instructions for use available at www.impedimed.com.
Tip: Contact your MySOZO Administrator for account set-up details.
- Using Chrome or Firefox sign into mysozo.com
Username is your email address created by your MySOZO Administrator.
- Provides access to a list of patients in your MySOZO database
- Allows searching by Last/First name, DOB, sex, MRN and Last assessment date
- Allows a clinician to create a patient report
- Provides access to individual patient data, by selecting a patient in the patient list
Patient Dashboard User
- Displays a list of all measurements taken for the patient along with information about the measurement such as baselines and tags
- Provides access to patient profile
- Allows access to view, create, or edit notes associated with the patient
Patient profile will give access to:
- Assessment types available
- Patient groups
- Provides access to a list of notes assigned to the selected patient
- Ability to create new note
- Ability to edit or delete an existing note
Please Note: A maximum of 10 notes is allowed per patient. To add a new note, first delete an existing note.
- Provides access to measurement outputs
- Provides access to historical data
- Ability to set baseline to customize trending results
- Ability to assign measurement tags
- Ability to create report
- Displays graphs of patient measurements overtime
- Provides access to a list of tags assigned to the selected measurement
- Ability to assign new tag
- Ability to edit or delete an existing tag
Please Note: A tag must be first defined by an Administrator before it can be assigned to a measurement.
- Provides access to a list of groups created by your MySOZO Administrator
- Ability to add or remove a patient from a group
- Allows patient data to be merged under one single patient profile
- Provides access to a list of deleted patients
- Ability to activate a deleted patient
General Menu Items
- My Account