- Ridner SH, et al. A Comparison of Bioimpedance Spectroscopy or Tape Measure Triggered Compression Intervention in Chronic Breast Cancer Lymphedema Prevention. Lymphatic Research and Biology 2022.
- NIH, National Cancer Institute: https://cancercontrol.cancer.gov/ocs/statistics/statistics.html accessed April 30, 2019.
- Shaitelman SF, et al. Recent progress in the treatment and prevention of cancer-related lymphedema. CA Cancer J Clin 2015;65:55-81.
- Caan, BJ et al. The Importance of Body Composition in Explaining the Overweight Paradox in Cancer. Cancer Res. 2018 April 15; 78(8): 1906 – 1912. doi:10.1158/0008-5472.CAN-17- 3287
- Artese AL et al. Assessment of Arm Lean Mass, Fat Mass, and Bone MineralDensity in Breast Cancer Survivors Without Lymphedema. Oncol Nurs Forum. 2021 Mar 1;48(2):166-172. doi: 10.1188/21.ONF.166-172. Affected arm = side with breast cancer; Unaffected arm = side without breast cancer
- Ward, L. Is BIS ready for prime time as the gold standard measure. Jrn Lymphoedema 2009;4(2)