ImpediMed SFB7 measures fluid status and tissue composition for clinical and research applications. This single-channel, tetrapolar BIS device has been used to analyze body composition in healthy individuals and over 40 various disease states or medical conditions.
More about SFB7
SFB7 scans 256 frequencies between 3 kHz and 1000 kHz and, using Cole modelling with Hanai mixture theory, determines total body water, extracellular fluid and intracellular fluid. From there, fat-free mass and fat mass are calculated on the device. Using the supporting software, you can perform further data analysis, without needing any additional population-specific prediction equations or algorithms.
- Single-channel, tetrapolar configuration
- Scans 256 discrete frequencies, between 3 kHz and 1000 kHz
- Readings in less than one second
- Single-reading, interval and continuous measurement modes
- Low-noise data generation
- Access to all raw impedance data