HF-Dex™ Analysis for Heart Failure
Motivate your patients to improve treatment compliance. Go beyond the scale with HF-Dex, the newest technology for point-of-care heart failure fluid assessment.
- HF-Dex is a measure of fluid status in heart failure patients
- HF-Dex provides a consistent and objective metric, free of inter-observer error
- HF-Dex tracks fluid retention and loss that are not visible with weight alone
- Know your patient’s fluid status
- Work with your patients to set healthy targets
- Track changes in fluid status over time
- Identify opportunities for improvement and highlight success
SOZO Digital Health Platform
SOZO uses ImpediMed’s BIS technology to measure and track critical information about the human body to aid clinicians in managing chronic disease and maximizing patient health. SOZO is non-invasive, fast, and easy to use. Results from the 30-second test* are available immediately providing proactive patient care including early detection of disease progression, treatment monitoring, and patient education.
*As tested on AndroidContact Us
- Birzniece V, et al. A critical evaluation of bioimpedance spectroscopy analysis in estimating body composition during GH treatment: comparison with bromide dilution and dual X-ray absorptiometry. Eur J Endo 2015;172(1):21-8.
- Van Den Ham ECH, et al. Bioimpedance Analysis Compared to Isotope Dilution, Dual Energy X-Ray Absorptiometry, and Anthropometry. JASN 1999;10(5):1067-79.
- Cicone et al. (2019) Agreement between deuterium oxide and bioimpedance spectroscopy measures of total body water. Presented on February 14th at the Southeast American College of Sports Medicine Annual Meeting in Greenville SC. Also, to be presented at the American College of Sports Medicine National Conference May 28- June 1st in Orlando, FL.
- Kerr A, et al. Validation of bioelectrical impedance spectroscopy to measure total body water in resistance trained males. Int J Sport Nutr and Exer 2015; DOI: http://dx.doi.org/10.1123/ijsnem.2014-0188.
- Moon JR, et al. Total body water changes after an exercise intervention tracked using bioimpedance spectroscopy: a deuterium oxide comparison. Clin Nutr 2009;1-10.Moon JR, et al. Total body water estimations in healthy men and women using bioimpedance spectroscopy: a deuterium oxide comparison. Nutr & Metab 2008; https://doi.org/10.1186/1743-7075-5-7.
- Moon JR, et al. Total body water estimations in healthy men and women using bioimpedance spectroscopy: a deuterium oxide comparison. Nutr &
Metab 2008; https://doi.org/10.1186/1743-7075-5-7.
- Study performed by and data on file at ImpediMed.