Working collaboratively with IT, product, sales, technical support and other teams, the Implementation Project Manager is responsible for the successful implementation of ImpediMed’s Software as a Solution (SaaS), called SOZO®. to clients.
This role is a customer facing role. You will be the primary client liaison for implementation/deployment of software solutions. You will be involved in pre-sales as well as manage the entire process to onboard a client. You will be able to build a trusted relationship with the client and demonstrate your expertise related to SOZO systems and software, databases, security management, access and audit management, incident management, network technologies (TCP/IP, Firewalls, LAN/WAN/VLAN). You will also understand HIPAA, ISO 27001, and hosted or cloud systems.
The ideal candidate has a solid background in IT Security / Compliance and product roll-out and deployment projects -this is different than technical upgrades for software and systems. We are also looking for a candidate with end to end Project Management experience in a customer facing environment. Your ability to simplify, articulate and effectively communicate project material and deliverables at every level, both internally and externally will be one of your greatest strengths.
We look for candidates who demonstrate our Core Values of: Integrity, Accountability, Collaboration, Respect, Quality, and Compliance.
This position is a great opportunity to join an innovative, medical technology company that is on the cutting edge of changing the future of healthcare!
Based in Brisbane, Australia with its principal office located in Carlsbad, CA, USA and a European office in Thessaloniki, Greece, ImpediMed is the world leader in the design and manufacture of medical devices employing bioimpedance spectroscopy (BIS) technologies for use in the non-invasive clinical assessment and monitoring of tissue composition and fluid status. ImpediMed Limited is a public company listed on the Australian Stock Exchange (ASX: IPD).
ImpediMed devices are currently used in both the clinical and research settings with future applications being developed for home use. ImpediMed has over 15 years of clinical experience supporting healthcare professionals in the assessment of secondary unilateral lymphedema of the limbs. ImpediMed’s devices are used in a variety of settings to aid surgeons, oncologists, therapists, and radiation oncologists. Our research devices are thought of as a gold standard measurement system for non-invasive fluid and body composition measurement, used in both animals and human research.
ImpediMed produces a family of FDA cleared and CE Marked medical devices, including SOZO®, sold in select markets globally. For more information, see our website at www.impedimed.com.
ImpediMed’s management team includes executives who have international experience in successfully introducing innovative medical products to global markets. The organization is dynamic and professional and has been built from the ground up with a strong team of enthusiastic and dedicated senior managers, researchers and employees. The company is on a dramatic growth path with the strong demand for its unique product offerings and offers exciting career opportunities.
As part of the IT team, the Implementation Project Manager is responsible for the successful implementation of ImpediMed’s products to its customers.
DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES
(Essential Functions of the Position) Include but are not limited to the following. Other duties may be assigned.
· Coordinate all the activities related to customer engagement, product implementation until handing over the account to technical support with goals as successful implementations while keeping the customers happy.
· As part of the implementation process, make sure that all parties such as sales, technical support, IT, product development, R&D, and customer experience are involved appropriately towards successful installations.
· Create project plans, milestones, communicate and collaborate effectively with all parties
· Collaborate with customers including with their IT organization in answering any product, software and security related questions including filling customer security and compliance questionnaire if asked
· Coordinate any issues resolutions during the installation process
· Maintain installation reports, data and present to internal team and management as needed
· Meet with client regularly during the onboarding process to discuss their company policies and procedures and gather all needed requirements.
· Deploy critical thinking and exercise best judgment with objective and subjective criteria to determine when escalation is necessary to ensure client concerns are addressed timely. Execute escalation processes with managerial oversite.
Typical Knowledge, Skills, & Abilities:
Project Management (40%)
· Excellent knowledge of project management – organization, schedule creation and management, collaboration, and project status reporting skills
· Issues, challenges and risk management
· Strong communication skills
Security and Compliance (40%)
· Excellent security knowledge and expertise dealing with hosted and cloud systems
· Through understanding on data, network, system, business continuity/DR, auditing and access management as it relates to security and compliance
· Understanding of ISO 27001, NIST and HIPAA preferably CISSP (Certified Information Systems Security Professional) certified
· Excellent understanding of IT, software and systems understanding
· Customer engagement and has skill set to follow-up on various activities with sales and customer
· Ability to answer any questions from customer including filling security/compliance questionnaire
· Sense of urgency and effective collaboration towards successful installations
Key Technical Skills Required:
· Windows desktop and Windows Server (2008 to 2016) installation and administration skills, including Windows Server monitoring and alerting skills.
· Client Server architecture and cloud systems and technologies especially Google Cloud
· Network technologies (TCP/IP, Firewalls, LAN/WAN/VLAN)
· Technical security documentation and review of technical documentation
· Configuration and Management of core network services (such as DHCP and DNS)
· Experience with NIST or HIPAA/Security measures and controls
· Database installation, monitoring, management and performance tuning (MySQL preferred)
· Development of internal and user facing documentation and FAQs
· Project management skills
· Microsoft Dynamics CRM and Zendesk for customer support issue management
· Must be comfortable working in an environment controlled by standards and regulations, including but not limited to Standard Operating Procedures (SOPs), Good Manufacturing Practices (GMP), and Quality System Regulations (QSRs), both US and international.
Additional Skills Required:
· Excellent presentation skills and polished /professional demeanor
· Excellent communication, customer service and interpersonal skills (verbal and written).
· Ability to quickly establish credibility and relationships; ability to work with a variety of personalities and styles.
· Must have superior analytical, problem-solving, and trouble-shooting skills.
· Must be able to work collaboratively with all levels of employees and be part of a cross-functional, national/global team.
· Must be a self-starter and be self-motivated, with a capacity to perform in a fast-paced environment, even in ambiguous situations.
MINIMUM EDUCATION and/or EXPERIENCE
· Bachelor’s degree in Technical discipline preferred (Computer Engineering, Computer Science, or Information Technology or related field of study).
· Three (3) + years in a project management managing security related projects in a Windows, Cloud and networking
· Experience implementing products to the external customers
· Pre-sales experience
· CISSP (Certified Information Systems Security Professional) certified
· PMP (Project Management Professional) Certified
· SaaS methodology experience preferred
WORK ENVIRONMENT & PHYSICAL REQUIREMENTS
Physical Demand: Medium physical effort. For example, standing, bending, or stooping for extended periods, operating light office equipment, e.g., personal computer, copier, fax machine, etc., manually handling medium weight materials and/or equipment (0 to 35 pounds).
Mental Demand: Moderate to high degree of concentration due to volume, complexity, and/or “pressure” of work.
Travel: This position will require some travel (mostly domestic) up to 25%. International travel will be assessed as needed. A valid US driver’s license is required for this position.
· Full healthcare benefits include: Medical PPO/HMO/HSA Plan Choices, Dental Plan, Vision Plan; 401(k) with employer match for full-time employees once vested in plan.
· Basic Life, AD&D, STD/LTD, Life Assistance Program (LAP)
ImpediMed is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer
· Please email your resume to Direct online applications are also available on LinkedIn. subject line reading: Implementation Project Manager /