ImpediMed is an ASX 300 company, and one of the fastest growing small companies on the ASX.
ImpediMed is the world leader in the development and distribution of medical devices employing Bioimpedance Spectroscopy (BIS) technologies for use in the non-invasive clinical assessment and monitoring of fluid status. ImpediMed’s primary product range consists of a number of medical devices that aid surgeons, oncologists, therapists and radiation oncologists in the clinical assessment of patients for the potential onset of secondary lymphedema. ImpediMed has the first medical device with an FDA clearance in the United States to aid health care professionals clinically assess secondary unilateral lymphedema of the arm and leg in women and the leg in men. As we expand we will require new employees to help develop and market our compelling product range.
Talent Acquisition/HR Coordinator – Carlsbad, CA (Headquarters)
ATTENTION CANDIDATES: Along with your resume, please provide a cover letter explaining your interest in this opportunity and why you are interested in working at ImpediMed.
Reply to: firstname.lastname@example.org, subject line reading: TA/HR Coordinator 2016
This is an opportunity to be a part of something bigger; the Company is growing as is the HR function. This is an opportunity to be a key player in a growing organization, and see your ideas and hard work come to life.
Recruiting knowledge and competency is expected but a person’s ability to successfully leverage and expand his/her skills and talents is key. Recruiting knowledge and competency is expected but a person’s ability to successfully leverage and expand his/her skills and talents is key. ImpediMed seeks a team member that wants to roll up their sleeves and get dirty while having fun.
This position is responsible for administration and operational duties within the human resources department, supporting a broad range of human resource activities with an emphasis on talent acquisition. The TA/HR Coordinator works collaboratively with employees, leaders and members of the human resources team.
PRIMARY DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES (Essential Functions of the Position) include, but are not limited to the following. Other duties may be assigned.
- Manage full life cycle recruiting process; source, conduct phone screens, interviews, travel arrangements, reference checks, background investigations, offer letters
- Work across multiple locations, time zones, and countries to schedule phone, onsite, and SKYPE/VTC interviews
- Support corporate core values and ensure a positive candidate experience
- Leverage social media and digital platforms to advertise positions and enhance company brand
- Use Excel to run reports with Pivot Tables, charts, and filters, to provide recruiting metrics reports for high level management
- Track and report applicant and interview data utilizing database, maintaining recruitment records in accordance with firm, state and federal regulations.
- Conduct new hire orientation for domestic and international employees
- Assists VP, HR with various research projects and/or special projects
- Assists in organizational training and development efforts
- Participate in planning and organizing employee recognition or special events
- Serve as compliance expert and advise HR Team as well as employees regarding HR policies and programs in the area of compliance.
- Recommend and implement revisions to policies, programs and practices (e.g. Employee Handbook update) as needed to ensure compliance with all Federal, State and local employment laws and regulations including, but not limited to wage and hour laws, FSLA, OSHA, EEO, OFCCP and ADA. Demonstrate knowledge of EEO with respect and sensitivity for cultural differences and diversity.
QUALIFICATIONS GUIDELINES (minimum education, experience or certifications)
- Bachelor Degree in Business Administration, Human Resources or social sciences
- At least 3-5 years of recruitment and generalist experience required
- Must have experience sourcing candidates, working on time to fill and vacancy, and other recruiting related reports.
- ATS experience and experience implementing systems is a plus
- Have strong skills in Microsoft Office products, and be able to navigate standard HR organizational programs
- Must be highly organized with strong attention to detail, excellent time managements skills and work ethic
- Have a sense of urgency and ability to respond to a fast pace work environment
- Knowledge of applicable state and federal employment, labor laws and governmental compliance requirements
- Able to manage and prioritize substantial and diverse workload
WORK ENVIRONMENT & PHYSICAL REQUIREMENTS
- Physical Demand: Light physical effort. For example, standing, bending or stooping for extended periods, operating office equipment, e.g., personal computer, copier, fax machine; manually handling medium weight materials and/or equipment (0-10 pounds).
- Mental Demand: Moderate to high degree of concentration due to volume, complexity, and/or “pressure” of work.
- Medical PPO, HSA choices/Dental PPO/Vision/401k with matching program for full-time employees once vested in plan.
- Incentive programs
No Agencies Please
ImpediMed is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer
Visit our website at: www.Impedimed.com and our stock at ASX:IPD.