ImpediMed DF50: Single Frequency Bioimpedance Comes of Age
The new standard in single frequency body composition analysis in healthy individuals is the DF50. Until now single frequency bioimpedance has been limited by the “one algorithm fits all” approach. Single frequency bioimpedance has now come of age with the DF50’s three population-specific, peer reviewed algorithms providing greater accuracy over broader population groups.
- Accurate, single frequency (50 kHz) BIA device
- Only instrument to offer peer reviewed General, Obese and Child algorithms
- Displays resistance, reactance, impedance and phase
- Calculates fat-free mass, fat mass, total body water, intracellular water, extracellular water and their percentages
- Includes test cell to check calibration
- Hand-held, battery operated and fully portable
- Software included generates comprehensive, easy-to-follow reports
Bioimpedance analysis (BIA) has become a widely accepted method for the determination of body composition due to its simplicity, speed and noninvasive nature.