Introducing SOZO® Software Version 4.1
Optimize Patient Outcomes With Reporting and Insights Generated Directly From Your SOZO Data.
- LPP Protocol Compliance Dashboard helps optimize workflows and patient outcomes
- Program Management Dashboard tracks utilization of L-Dex on your SOZO devices
- Demographics Dashboard illustrates your L-Dex patient population
- Access SOZO data directly from your EHR System in real-time.
- Save time and gain workflow efficiency
- Ensure data reporting accuracy
Go beyond the scale with the comprehensive point-of-care body composition analysis. If It’s Not SOZO, It’s Not BodyComp.
- Comprehensive fluid, tissue, and metabolic analysis of the human body.
- Personalized picture of a patient’s fluid, muscle, and fat.
- History graphs and reference ranges facilitate easy data interpretation.
SOZO Software Version Feature Comparison
*Each Analysis requires an individual license
SOZO Digital Health Platform
SOZO uses ImpediMed’s BIS technology to measure and track critical information about the human body to aid clinicians in managing chronic disease and maximizing patient health. SOZO is non-invasive, fast, and easy to use. Results from the 30-second test1 are available immediately providing proactive patient care including early detection of disease progression, treatment monitoring, and patient education.
Interested in learning more about SOZO Software Version 4.1?
Contact us for a demo